I think these pilots have very many dependencies..like this new one in Holland
- Works only with one card and issued by one of three banks
- Works only with one Mobile Network Operator
- Need a special SIM-card and the addition of one more player to share the transaction, the TSM (Trusted Service Manager)
- Works on one mobile phone model
- Works in one payment situation (in shop)
Source: NFC World
Comment. In my world this is not mobile payment it’s a card payment using a physical card stored in the mobile. A good example of a real mobile payment service and in “commercial mode” is the IKO service by PKO Bank Polski (the largest bank in Poland). See how it works in and different payment situations in videos here. The service covers all payment situations (POS, online, P2P, cardless cash withdrawals from ATMs, etc.) and works on 65k+ POS-terminals, 3500+ ATMs and very many online merchants.